Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Wells Estate in Canton, Texas in 1987. Dated 1962.
- 2 pounds ground Turkey
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 medium white Onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- In medium bowl combine Turkey, 2 tablespoons chili sauce, egg, half of chopped Onion, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add Turkey burgers and cook over medium heat, until bottoms are just browned.
- Turn and sprinkle remaining chopped Onion around patties.
- Cook, stirring onions occasionally until second side of patties is just browned and onions are softened.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, mix remaining chili sauce, brown sugar, mustard, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, and 2 tablespoons water.
- Bring to a simmer, reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until sauce is thickened and burgers are cooked through.