- In 5-quart Dutch oven combine rice, broth, wine, parsley, rosemary, thyme, sage and bay leaf.
- Place turkey over rice mixture and sprinkle turkey generously with paprika.
- Cut off root ends of garlic cloves.
- Place whole garlic bulbs, cut-end-up, in rice around turkey breast.
- Cover top of Dutch oven with foil and lid.
- Bake at 350°F for 2½ to 3 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of breast registers 170 – 175°F.
- Allow to stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- To serve, carve turkey into slices and place on platter.
- Spoon rice mixture into serving bowl.
- Squeeze garlic from skins onto turkey and rice.