- 1 loaf uncooked bread dough or pizza dough
- 1/4 cup Turkey broth
- 1-2 tsp. flour
- 3/4 cup cooked Turkey, cut up small
- 1/2 cup cooked vegetables
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 grated Cheese
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Roll out the dough and cut into 3 inches circles with cookie cutter.In a saucepan, combine the broth and flour, stirring until flour is dissolved and mixture thickens. Add the Turkey, veggies, and garlic powder. Cook until mixture is heated through. Let cook a bit.
- Spoon one to two teaspoonfuls of the Turkey mixture onto each circle. Fold up the sides and pinch shut. Roll into a ball shape. Mix the Cheese and sesame seeds in a small bowl. Roll or sprinkle each ball with the mixture. Arrange the balls on a cookies sheet. Cook in a preheated 375 degree oven for 10–15 minutes, until they are golden brown. Let cool. Store in the refrigerator.
Contributed by: Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!