- ¼ Cup nonfat lemon yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Raisins or minced dried fruit
- 2 bagels or 4 mini-bagels, sliced
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 4 oz low-sodium deli-sliced Turkey or Chicken breast
- ½ medium California avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 slices canned juice-pack pineapple, drained
- In a small bowl stir together yogurt and Raisins; set aside.
- Arrange bagel halves, cut side up, on a flat surface.
- Line bagel halves with lettuce, top with Turkey slices, folded.
- Arrange avocado slices over Turkey.
- Spoon yogurt mixture over avocado.
- Top each sandwich with a slice of pineapple and remaining bagel half.
- Cut sandwiches in half crosswise.
- Serve immediately, or wrap tightly in sandwich wrap for brown bag lunches.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Note: To preserve the color of the avocado, sprinkle slices slightly with lemon juice first.