Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: AICR
- Makes two wraps, or 2 servings
- 1 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp honey mustard
- 2 whole-wheat lavash wraps or flour tortillas
- 2 cups (washed and dried) baby spinach leaves, loosely packed, or two large leaves of a soft leafy green lettuce
- 4 thin slices turkey breast (4oz)
- ¼ Granny Smith apple, sliced paper-thin
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- Lay out both wraps.
- Spread the edges of each with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Leaving a margin free on the side closest to you, arrange a layer of greens on top of wraps.
- Top each layer with half the turkey.
- Evenly divide apple slices and lay lengthwise across turkey.
- Fold over the end of the wrap closest to you, then the two sides.
- Roll the wrap as tightly as possible toward the opposite side.
- Cover each wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate, seam side down, up to 4 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, remove plastic wrap and cut each wrap in half, at an angle.
Nutritional information Edit
- 234 Calories | 20g Protein | 294mg Sodium | 7g Fat | 27g Carbs
- Exchanges: 1 bread/starch | 2 vegetable | 1 fruit | 1½ fat