Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Turkey, Orange and Spinach Salad from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 4
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 8 ounces cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- In a large salad bowl, toss together the spinach, turkey and orange sections.
- Make the dressing: in an airtight container, add the orange juice, oil, honey, poppy seeds, salt and mustard.
- Cover tightly and shake until combined.
- Pour over spinach mixture and toss to coat evenly then divide equally on four salad plates.