Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 medium potatoes scrubbed
- 1 lb head of Cauliflower broken into florets
- 15 oz canned Chickpeas rinsed and well drained
- 2 large garlic cloves or more to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp harissa(r)or cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- salt (optional) to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 oz reduced fat feta Cheese crumbled
- 3 tablespon chopped flat-leaf parsley or cilantro
- In a large pot, cook the potatoes in boiling water to cover until almost tender, about 20 minutes. Add the Cauliflower and continue to cook for another 5 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water. Drain again.
- Slice the potatoes and place in a large bowl along with the Cauliflower and drained Chickpeas.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, lemon juice, harissa, cumin, paprika and yogurt. Spoon over the Potato mixture and lightly toss to coat evenly. Taste and add salt (optional) and pepper. Serve warm or chilled, topped with the feta Cheese and parsley.