Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Serves 4
- 1 lb eggplant
- 1 large green bell pepper — chopped
- 1 garlic clove — crushed
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano — crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can chunk-style tuna (12½ oz) — drained
- 1 large tomato — seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- crisp salad greens
- Cut eggplant in 1-inch cubes.
- Steam over ½ cup boiling water 2 to 5 minutes until eggplant is tender.
- Arrange with green pepper in 2-quart shallow casserole.
- Combine garlic, oil, vinegar, oregano and salt in covered jar.
- Shake well.
- Pour over eggplant mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Drain marinade and reserve for other use.
- Toss marinated vegetables with tuna and tomato.
- Spoon into salad bowl lined with crisp greens.
- Top with cheese.