- In a frying pan add olive oil, tomato, onions and green pepper until well cooked.
- Add tuna to mixture and season with salt, pepper and vinegar.
- Stir in mayonnaise mixing thoroughly.
- Cook the rice in boiling water adding butter to the mixture when it is ready.
- In a mold layer rice, Parmesan cheese and tuna mixture repeating until the mold is full and top with Parmesan cheese.
- The mixture can served cold or warm by placing in the oven and heated for 20 minutes at 250°F.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.