Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 2 x 6-oz cans tuna or 1 x 14 oz can salmon - do not drain
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 tbs garlic powder or minced garlic (optional)
- 2 eggs
- grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Process Tuna, garlic and eggs in food processor or blender (or mix in a bowl).
- Add flour and mix to a brownie-like consistency.
- Spread into a 9x9-inch greased pan. Bake at 350 °F for 20 minutes.
- When the brownies are done, they will have a putty-like texture and the edges will pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Cut into squares and freeze.