Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Serves 4
- 1 can of tuna or salmon
- 2 eggs
- ½ or more of Italian bread crumbs (you can also use the original)
- dash of cilantro
- seafood spice (Watkins)
- garlic and black pepper seasoning (Watkins)
- a dash of basil
- a dash of dill
- 1 onion diced
- 1 glove of garlic crushed (or a dash of garlic salt or garlic oil (Watkins))
- Italian salad seasoning (Watkins)
- olive oil (just enough to fry cakes in, but not floating in oil)
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl (except the olive oil). Mix all together.
- Form fish into patties. Do not set your stove to high (medium heat is enough)
- Place patties in hot oil and cook for a few minutes then turn over the fish.
- Patties should be brown on both sides.
- Serve hot.
- Serve with rice and a salad, or with potatoes , or just with a salad on the side.