Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Triscuit box
- 3 cups or 24 (2 tbsp salad and 7 crackers) servings
- 1 (15 oz) can white beans
- 1 (6 oz) can tuna in water, drained well, flaked
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 2 – 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 cups arugula, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, for liberal drizzling
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Triscuit™ reduced fat crackers
- Drain beans well.
- Place ½ the beans in a bowl.
- Mash remaining beans with fork.
- Combine mashed and whole beans with tuna, onion, rosemary and arugula.
- Dress salad with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Serve with crackers.