Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Triscuit box
- 3 cups or 24 (2 tbsp salad and 7 crackers) servings
- 1 (15 oz) can white beans
- 1 (6 oz) can tuna in water, drained well, flaked
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 2 – 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 cups arugula, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, for liberal drizzling
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Triscuit™ reduced fat crackers
- Drain beans well.
- Place ½ the beans in a bowl.
- Mash remaining beans with fork.
- Combine mashed and whole beans with tuna, onion, rosemary and arugula.
- Dress salad with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Serve with crackers.