Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from The Printey Estate sale. It was obtained it as part of the Family Collection from The Printey Estate in Forney, Texas in 2001.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups cooked or canned white cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans water-packed tuna, drained