Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 8 servings.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 x 9-ounce can tuna, drained
- 1 x 8½-ounce can green peas, drained
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- dash hot pepper sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 8 whole peeled tomatoes
- salad greens
Avocado dressing Edit
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded, mashed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon onion juice
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Mix rice, tuna, peas, onion, celery, salt, pepper, pepper sauce and mayonnaise; chill.
- Cut out blossom ends of tomatoes and cut into sixths or eighths, almost but not quite through to give a petal effect.
- Fill with rice-tuna mixture and arrange on salad greens, if desired.
- Top with Avocado dressing.