Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Fannie Farmer Cookbook by Marion Cunningham
- Typed By: Susan Godfrey <email@example.com>
- Serves 4
- 3 tbsp butter
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- 7-oz can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups cooked rice
- ½ cup minced parsley
- salt to taste
- ½ cup chopped cashews
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the onion and celery and cook over medium heat, stirring often, until the onion is soft.
- Stir in the tuna, rice, parsley, and salt and heat through.
- Sprinkle with cashews and serve hot.