Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Fannie Farmer Cookbook by Marion Cunningham
- Typed By: Susan Godfrey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Serves 4
- 3 tbsp butter
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- 7-oz can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups cooked rice
- ½ cup minced parsley
- salt to taste
- ½ cup chopped cashews
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the onion and celery and cook over medium heat, stirring often, until the onion is soft.
- Stir in the tuna, rice, parsley, and salt and heat through.
- Sprinkle with cashews and serve hot.