Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lr at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 10 ounces frozen green beans -- defrosted
- 6 small new potatoes -- unpeeled
- 1 can tuna in water -- drained (6 Oz)
- 3 flat anchovies -- *optional*
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper -- freshly ground
- 3 tablespoons parsley -- chopped
- Blanch the defrosted green beans for 2 minutes in boiling water.
- Drain and plunge in cold water. Drain.
- Place the cooked potatoes, beans and tuna in a salad bowl.
- Mix the anchovies and pesto with the mayonnaise and pour onto the salad.
- Add salt and pepper and toss. Garnish with parsley.