Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is one of my adopted recipes. It looks like a dish my family and I would enjoy, so I hope to make it and edit it in the future.
- 2 large eggs, hard-boiled
- ½ teaspoon of your favorite hot sauce
- 1 cup mashed avocados (1 ripe avocado)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, to taste
- ¼ cup minced red onions
- 1 (6.5 ounces) can tuna in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, to taste (Best Foods, Hellmann's, or Vegenaise)
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Peel eggs and mash really well with a fork (more or less mince them).
- Peel, pit, and cube the ripe avocado, then place in bowl.
- Add the fresh lemon juice (helps keep the avocado from discoloring) and mash really well with a fork.
- Mix the egg mixture together with the avocado mixture and stir well.
- Drain water from tuna and mix with onions, avocado/egg mixture, dill relish, salt, hot sauce, and mayonnaise.
- Serve over lettuce.