Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
tuna Twist Casserole
Toss Together Purchased Alfredo Sauce, Canned tuna And FrozenBroccoli, And You'll Have a Hearty Casserole in a Snap!
Prep: 10 minutes Bake: 20 minutes
- 1/2 Cup Purchased Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 garlic clove, Finely Chopped
- 4 Cups Cooked Tricolor rotelle Pasta
- 1 Package (10 Ounces) Frozen Chopped Broccoli, Thawed And Drained
- 1 Can (6 Ounces) tuna, Drained
- 1 Cup Seasoned Croutons
- 1. Heat Oven to 350?f.
- 2. Mix Alfredo Sauce, eggs And garlic in Ungreased SquareBaking Dish, 8x8x2 Inches. Stir in Pasta, Broccoli And tuna.Press Lightly in Baking Dish.
- 3. Cover And Bake About 20 Minutes or Until Set. SprinkleWith Croutons.
Makes 6 Servings Cups (about 1 1/2 Cups Each)
Happy New Year From The Lr