- 6 Ripe firm tomatoes
- 1 can Tuna
- 1/2 cup Peas
- 3 stalks celery cleaned and chopped up
- 1/2 cup Mayonaise
- 1 pinch baking soda
- salt and pepper
- Cook the Peas in a little water with a pinch of baking soda.
- Submerge the tomatoes in boiling water a few seconds to peel them more easily.
- Cut off the very tops of the tomatoes; hollow out a space inside the tomatoes carefully so they don't break.
- Mix together the Tuna, Peas, celery and mayonaise.
- Fill the tomatoes with this mix.
- Serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with parsley.