Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 2½ cups water
- 1 cup long-grain rice, uncooked
- 1 pack (10 oz) frozen mixed Oriental vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (10 oz) tuna in water, drained and broken into chunks
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
Sauté onions in margarine in a large saucepan until onions are tender. Add water; bring to a boil. Stir in rice; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Add mixed vegetabes. Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add Tuna and soy sauce; stir. Serve warm. .
Nutritional information Edit
Per ½ cup serving:
- Calories: 275 | protein: 14g | fat: 1g | carbohydrates: 18g | cholesterol: 13mg | sodium: 454mg | fiber: 2 g
- Diabetic food exchanges: starch: 1 | lean meat: 1 | vegetable: 1