Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mandarin oranges add sweetness and moistness to ordinary tuna salad. A touch of curry can be added for the more adventurous or exotic.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (12 ounces) solid white albacore tuna in water, drained
- ¼ cup fat-free mayonnaise dressing
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, drained
- ⅓ cup finely chopped celery
- 1 can (8 oz) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 4 (8-inch) soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 2 cups chopped lettuce or baby spinach leaves
- Combine tuna, mayonnaise and curry powder in medium bowl; mix well.
- Stir in oranges and celery.
- Spread ½ cup tuna mixture onto each tortilla to within 1 inch of edge; top with ½ cup lettuce.
- Roll up; serve immediately.
Nutrition information Edit
Per serving (¼ of a recipe):
- calories 270 | calories from fat 35 | carbohydrates 34g (11% DV) | dietary fiber 1g (3% DV) | sugars 2g | protein 23g | total fat 4g (6% DV) | saturated fat 0.5g (3% DV) | cholesterol 25mg (8% DV) | sodium 630mg (26% DV) | Vitamin A (20% DV) | Vitamin C (35% DV) | calcium (10% DV) | iron (15% DV)