Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Diabetes Cookbook for Dummies
- Yield: 1 serving
- 8 oz tuna, cut into 6 equal chunks
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 mushrooms
- 4 squares red pepper, 1 inch each
- 4 slices zucchini, ¼-inch thick
- 4 chunks fresh, peeled pineapple, 1 inch each
- 4 medium cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a bowl, coat the tuna chunks with the mustard.
- Skewer the tuna, mushrooms, peppers, zucchini, pineapple, and cherry tomatoes, alternating each item twice, beginning and ending with a tuna chunk.
- Sprinkle each skewer with salt and pepper to taste.
- Coat a baking sheet with the cooking spray and place the skewers on the baking sheet.
- Broil for 6 to 8 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
- 351 Calories | 4g Fat | 98mg Cholesterol | 762mg Sodium | 23g Carbs | 56g Protein
- Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable | 7 very lean meat | ½ fruit