- 7 oz (1) can tuna, water packed
- ¼ cup American, cheddar or ¼ cup colby cheese
- 1½ tbsp sweet gherkins, finely chopped
- ½ cup celery, chopped finely
- ½ cup skim milk mayonnaise or ½ cup light mayonnaise
- few strips green pepper 
- Drain tuna; flake with fork into small pieces.
- Cut cheese into ¼" cubes.
- Combine tuna, cheese, gherkins, celery, and skim milk mayonnaise; mix well.
- Cover bowl and chill 1 hour or longer.
- Serve on crisp lettuce, garnished with thin strips of green pepper.
- ↑ When I can get red and yellow peppers at a decent price, I would use all three colors in the salad.