Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: About 45 minutes total
- Serves: 5
- 1 package (7 ounces) macaroni, cooked
- 1 cup lowfat milk
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained
- 2 cups corn squares (like Corn Chex), crushed
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, melted
- ½ cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400 °F.
- Mix the cooked macaroni, milk, pepper, soup, drained vegetables, and tuna in a 2-quart casserole.
- Combine the crushed cereal and margarine or butter.
- Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes until bubbly around the edge.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top. Allow to set for 5 minutes.