Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A surprising balance of flavors will please busy cooks and their families.
- Tuna Broccoli Casserole from Recipes for Better Nutrition During Cancer Treatment by the National Cancer Institute
- Serves: 5
- 2 packages (10 oz) frozen broccoli, whole or chopped
- 2 cans (7 oz) water-packed tuna broken into small pieces
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of mushroom soup diluted with ½ cup of milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar or American cheese
- ½ cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp melted margarine
- Cook broccoli according to package directions, drain, and place in shallow 2-quart casserole.
- Add tuna and cover with diluted mushroom soup.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Add bread crumbs to melted butter and sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.