Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ pound beans, green, fresh, cut into ½ inch lengths
- 8 each tomatoes, ripe, plum, cut into 8 pieces each
- 6 each scallions, with 3 inches green, cut on diagonal into thin slices
- ½ cup , pitted, black, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, tiny
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 1 salt, to taste
- 1 pepper, to taste
- 5 tablespoon parsley, fresh, chopped
- ¼ cup oil, extra virgin olive
- 2 each tuna fish, water packed, cans, drained
- ¾ pound pasta, tube shaped, (ziti or penne), cooked al dente
- Blanch the green beans in boiling water about 2 minutes, or until just crisp but tender.
- Drain, rinse under cold water and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked green beans with tomatoes, scallions, , capers, garlic, salt, pepper and 4 tb parsley.
- Drizzle in the olive oil, folding ingredients gently.
- Let rest at room temperature for at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.
- To serve, flake the tuna in large pieces; add to the sauce.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss gently.
- Adjust seasonings and garnish with remaining tb of parsley.
- Serve at room temperature.
Tuna Videos Edit