- Peel and core the apples.
- Mix the walnuts and sultanas.
- Arrange apples on a baking dish, and fill with the walnut mixture.
- Dissolve the sugar in 1l water and pour over the apples.
- Bake until the apples are soft but not soggy!.
- Serve cold with whipped cream.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.