Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spiced beef stew
- 3 large onions; chopped (4 cups)
- 3 tbsp corn oil
- 3 tbsp chow
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp salt; to taste
- 2 cups water
- 1½ lb beef chuck; cut into half inch cubes
- In dry pan over moderate heat, stir fry the onions for 4 minus to reduce the bulk, stirring constantly.
- Add the oil and stir fry for about 1 minute longer.
- Add the chow and tomato paste and continue to fry.
- Then add the salt and ¼ of the water.
- Stir well.
- Add the beef cubes and the remaining water.
- Cover the pan and cook for 45 minus, or until the beef is tender.
- There should be a moderate amount of sauce.
- Serve warm with injera.