- Heat the oil in a frying-pan and fry the Onion light golden.
- Add the berbere and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the sliced skinned tomatoes and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the Lentils, salt and pepper and simmer shortly.
- Add salt, pepper, Lentils and boiling water.
- Cover the pan and simmer the mixture on a low fire for 60 minutes.
- Serve with injera.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.