- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons black truffle salt or oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 bag microwave popcorn, popped as directed
In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the butter and chives. Saute until the butter is fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove from the heat and add the truffle oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the popcorn into a large bowl and pour over the truffled butter and sprinkle in the Parmesan. Toss well to combine and serve immediately.