Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Farrell Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- In large pan dry fry almonds over medium heat until they look brown.
- Place them to one side.
- Rinse fish and dry with kitchen paper.
- Place a tablespoon of flour on a plate and roll fish until nicely coated.
- Turn heat to medium hot and melt a chunk of butter in the pan.
- Add trout and cook uncovered 5 minutes per side.
- Return almonds to pan to rewarm before serving.