- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1½ cups beer
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 lbs trout or bass (6 pieces)
- In a large skillet, saute diced onion in hot oil until it becomes translucent.
- Add flour to onions and, stirring constantly, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add beer, brown sugar, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce to skillet and heat until sauce thickens.
- Stir constantly.
- Carefully place pieces in skillet.
- Cook until flakes easily with a fork.