- In a large skillet, saute diced onion in hot oil until it becomes translucent.
- Add flour to onions and, stirring constantly, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add beer, brown sugar, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce to skillet and heat until sauce thickens.
- Stir constantly.
- Carefully place pieces in skillet.
- Cook until flakes easily with a fork.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.