- 8 Trout fillets (skinned)
- 1 Stick of butter (1/4 Pound)
- 1 Cup flour
- 1 Juiced lemon (keep juice)
- 2 Teaspoons of salt or to taste
- ¼ Cup of chopped parsley (Flat leaf preferably)
- 3 Teaspoons of red pepper or to taste.
- ½ Cup roasted sliced almonds (Roast at 375 degrees 7 minutes)
- Sprinkle Trout fillets with seasoning then dredge in flour.
- Melt butter in shallow skillet; add fish and cook slowly until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove fish from skillet and set in oven to keep warm.
- Add lemon juice and parsley to butter and drippings in the skillet.
- Mix well then poor over cooked fish fillets. Sprinkle sliced almond over the fillets.