Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lindas Busy Kitchen Desserts Y-Group
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 8 pineapple slices in juice, drained and 2 tablespoons juice reserved
- 4 maraschino cherries, cut in half, if desired
- ⅓ cup flaked coconut
- ⅓ cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands homestyle refrigerated shortcake or homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, melt butter in oven.
- Tilt pan to coat inside with butter.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over butter.
- Arrange pineapple slices in dish.
- Fill centers of pineapple with cherries and spaces between with coconut and nuts.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until pineapple is hot.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits.
- Top each pineapple slice with 1 biscuit.
- Brush tops of biscuits with reserved pineapple juice.
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown and no longer doughy in center.
- Immediately place heatproof serving platter upside down over baking dish; turn platter and dish over.
- Remove baking dish.
- Spread any topping remaining in dish over biscuits.
- Cool 15 minutes before serving.