Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 10 servings.
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 cups water
- 2½ cups skim milk, divided
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 tablespoons prepared butter flavored granules
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 ounces soft tofu, beaten (about 1 cup)
- 2 x 8-ounce cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ¼ cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Combine rice, water, 2 cups milk, salt and butter flavoring in large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Beat eggs; combine with remaining ½ cup milk.
- Stir into rice mixture. Add sugar and vanilla; cook about 3 minutes. Cool.
- Fold in tofu, pineapple and whipped topping.
- Spoon into serving dishes. Sprinkle with coconut and garnish with additional topping, if desired.