Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups leftover cake, cubed
- ½ cup mango nectar
- ½ teaspoon rum flavoured extract
- ¼ cup chopped crystallized ginger
- ¼ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- ½ cup sliced fresh mango, garnish
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, honey, and pineapple juice concentrate until light and fluffy; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the mango nectar and rum extract; set aside.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 1½ quart glass bowl.
- Drizzle half of the mango/rum mixture over the cake, then spread half of the cream cheese mixture over the cake.
- Sprinkle on half of the ginger and nuts.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Garnish each serving with fresh mango slices and pineapple.