- 1 large Genuine California avocado, peeled, cut into chunks
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 Pound non-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- ½ Cup pecans, pieces
- ¼ Cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 oz shredded Cheese (bleu or parmesan)
- 1 Tbsp horseradish sauce
- Assorted crackers
- celery stalks
- 2 iceberg lettuce leaves
Soak in lime juice in freezer in a covered bowl for 20 minutes.
Combine 1 lb. non-fat cream cheese softened at room temperature, 1 bunch green onions diced, 1/2 cup pecan pieces, 1/4 cup pineapple tidbits with juice drained off, 2 oz. shredded Cheese (bleu Cheese or parmesan), 1 Tbsp. horseradish sauce (Mayonnaise based, not pure horseradish).
Form into a ball.
Refrigerate until serving.
Can also be served as a dip instead of a ball by adding Miracle Whip.