Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb fresh ahi (yellow fin tuna)
- juice from 1 lime
- juice from 1 lemon
- rock salt to taste
- 3 Hawaiian chile peppers
- 1 cup yellow onions, diced
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup yellow mango, diced
- 1 cup papaya, diced
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Cut ahi in cubes.
- Juice one lime and one lemon.
- Pour over cubed fish and let citrus cook fish for a couple of minutes.
- Add rock salt to taste.
- Finely chop the Hawaiian chile peppers.
- Add peppers and onions to fish and mix well.
- Carefully stir in mangoes, papaya and coconut milk.
- Ready to serve.