Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb fresh ahi (yellow fin tuna)
- juice from 1 lime
- juice from 1 lemon
- rock salt to taste
- 3 Hawaiian chile peppers
- 1 cup yellow onions, diced
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup yellow mango, diced
- 1 cup papaya, diced
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Cut ahi in cubes.
- Juice one lime and one lemon.
- Pour over cubed fish and let citrus cook fish for a couple of minutes.
- Add rock salt to taste.
- Finely chop the Hawaiian chile peppers.
- Add peppers and onions to fish and mix well.
- Carefully stir in mangoes, papaya and coconut milk.
- Ready to serve.