Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Taste of Home
- Serves 8
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¾ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 broiler/fryer chickens, 3 to 4 lbs each, quartered
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients.
- Remove ⅓ cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
- Add chicken to bag.
- Seal and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium hot heat for 45 to 60 minutes or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 180°F.
- Turn and baste often with reserved marinade.