Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cantaloupes cut in sm pieces or balls
- 1 honeydew melon, cut in sm pieces or balls
- 2 pineapples, cubed
- 3 bananas, peeled, sliced crosswise
- 4 New Zealand star fruits, sliced crosswise*
- 1 lb seedless grapes
- Strawberries, hulled
- Kiwi fruits, peeled, sliced*
- pinch of rock salt
- 1 c sour cream
- 1/4 c grated fresh coconut
- 1/4 c apricot preserves
- 2 tbsp dry white wine
- 1/2 c chopped macadamia nuts
Combine all fruits in giant clam-shell or lg bowl. In another bowl, combine sauce ingredients; stir. Serve sauce separately in hollowed-out coconut shell or bowl. 20 servings
*Star fruits can be purchased fresh in season at specialty groceries. Kumquats can be purchased fresh at specialty groceries or canned in gourmet shops. Kiwi fruits are available fresh at groceries almost year round.