Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 ripe pear, sliced
- 4 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 feijoas
- 2 Tbsp orange juice concentrate
- 1 ripe guava
1. Combine all of the ingredients, except for the juice and guava, in a large serving bowl. Peel and slice the guava into quarters and place in a blender with the orange juice concentrate. Puree until smooth. Pour the mixture through a sieve to remove the seeds and pour over the fruit salad.
- Exotic Winter Fruit by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe