Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 20 servings
- 2 cantaloupes cut in small pieces or balls
- 1 honeydew melon, cut in small pieces or balls
- 2 pineapples, cubed
- 3 bananas, peeled, sliced crosswise
- 4 New Zealand star fruits, sliced crosswise 
- 1 lb seedless grapes
- strawberries, hulled
- kumquats 
- kiwi fruits, peeled, sliced 
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup grated fresh coconut
- ¼ cup apricot preserves
- 2 tbsp dry white wine
- ½ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Combine all fruits in giant clam-shell or large bowl.
- In another bowl, combine sauce ingredients; stir.
- Serve sauce separately in hollowed-out coconut shell or bowl.