- Place chicken between two pieces of wax paper and gently pound to ¼-inch thickness.
- In small bowl, place egg, water, salt and pepper; stir to mix well.
- In shallow dish, place coconut.
- Dredge chicken, first in egg mixture, then in coconut, pressing to coat well.
- In large non-stick fry pan, place olive oil and butter over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.