- ¾ cup olive or avocado oil
- ⅓ cups red wine or raspberry vinegar
- 1½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried rubbed sage
- 3½ pounds boneless chicken breasts, fully cooked, skinned and cut into bite size pieces
- 1½ gallons mixed salad greens
- 2 papayas, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 mangos, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1¼ pounds fresh raspberries
- 3 tbsp fresh mint, minced
- 3 California avocados, seeded, peeled and sliced
- 1½ cups walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, mustard and sage to blend in medium mixing bowl.
- Combine chicken, salad greens, papaya, mango, raspberries and mint in large bowl.
- Add dressing and toss well.
- Divide mixture into 12 portions.
- Arrange avocado slices on top, sprinkle with walnuts and serve.