Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups pitted and sliced fresh apricots (about 6 to 8)
- 1 1/2 cups stemmed and halved fresh strawberries (a little more than half of 1 pint basket)
- 1 1/2 cups pared and sliced kiwifruit (about 3)
- 1/4 cup apricot nectar
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes, lightly toasted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint or
- 1 teaspoon dried mint, crumbled
In large bowl combine all ingredients, then toss and chill. Serve as a salad, or arrange fruit on wooden skewers for fresh fruit kabobs. Makes 5 one-cup servings or 10 kabobs