Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is an easy dish that can be ready in 10 minutes.
- Contributed by Glenn at World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 cups water
- dash of oil
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Pesto Butter
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 6 oz wide egg noodles
- 1 large chopped garlic clove
- 1.5 tbsp pesto sauce
- grated hard cheese
- Boil water in saucepan, with a dash of oil and salt.
- In a skillet, melt Pesto Butter and unsalted butter.
- Add egg noodles to boiling water (i used half pesto egg noodles and half regular).
- Saute garlic in the skillet, then add pesto sauce.
- As the pasta cooks, spoon pasta broth into the skillet, till the mixture is smooth.
- Drain pasta, mix with pesto sauce, add some grated hard cheese, season with salt and fresh ground black pepper.