This is an easy dish that can be ready in 10 minutes.
- Contributed by Glenn at World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 cups water
- dash of oil
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Pesto Butter
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 6 oz wide egg noodles
- 1 large chopped garlic clove
- 1.5 tbsp pesto sauce
- grated hard cheese
- Boil water in saucepan, with a dash of oil and salt.
- In a skillet, melt Pesto Butter and unsalted butter.
- Add egg noodles to boiling water (i used half pesto egg noodles and half regular).
- Saute garlic in the skillet, then add pesto sauce.
- As the pasta cooks, spoon pasta broth into the skillet, till the mixture is smooth.
- Drain pasta, mix with pesto sauce, add some grated hard cheese, season with salt and fresh ground black pepper.