Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gingham Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 yellow onions chopped
- 1 medium tomato seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 potatoes peeled and diced
- 5 cups chicken stock
- ¼ cup cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped fresh chives
- Heat butter in a large saucepan.
- Cook garlic, onion and tomato for about five minutes.
- Stir in dill, potatoes and stock then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In food processor purée about one-third of the soup mixture with the cream then return to the pot reheat gently and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.