Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Triple Melon Smoothie from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 2
- 1 cup low-fat peach yogurt
- 1 cup 1% milk
- ½ cup seedless watermelon, chopped
- ½ cup cantaloupe, chopped
- ½ cup honeydew melon, chopped
- 4 ice cubes
- Put yogurt, milk and watermelon in blender and blend on high for 20 seconds.
- Add cantaloupe, honeydew melon and ice cubes and blend on high for 45 seconds or to desired consistency.