Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 36 triple layer cookie bars
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter
- 7 oz pkg flaked coconut
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In baking pan, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs over butter.
- Top with coconut then milk.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a bowl, melt chips with peanut butter in microwave 15 seconds or until melted.
- Spread over coconut layer.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Cut into bars and place on serving plates.
- Garnish with toasted coconut.