Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In 8-inch nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, cook broccoli, pepper, carrot, scallion and garlic in 1 teaspoon margarine until tender.
- Remove from skillet; stir in ½ cup cottage cheese.
- Keep warm.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In same skillet, over medium heat, melt ½ teaspoon margarine.
- Add ½ cup egg product; cook, lifting edges to allow uncooked portions to flow underneath.
- When almost set, slide unfolded omelet onto ovenproof serving platter; top with half of each of the vegetable mixture and bread crumb mixture; set aside.
- Prepare 2 more omelets with remaining egg product and margarine; layer as above with remaining vegetable mixture and bread crumb mixture, ending with an omelet.
- Bake at 425°F for 5 to 7 minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Cut into wedges to serve.